Failed to configure Server. Refer to the Server Error Logs….
Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to the server error logs
and setup error logs for more information.
All Orders 4.X
This error may occur during the installation of the All Orders 4 Server Setup.
Missing entries in the computers registry, generally related to installing SQL Server on machines running Windows XP Home/Media
Center operating systems.
1. Open Windows Registry (go to the start menu and click Run. Type regedit into the box and click OK).
2. Expand the following entries: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> ODBC -> ODBCINST.INI -> SQL
Server. If any of these keys are missing add them to the registry by right clicking on the parent you wish to add the key to and clicking New Key.
3. Once you are in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\SQL Server key, check for the following values.
Driver value=<Path to SQLSRV32.dll>
Setup value =<Path to SQLSRV32.dll>
Note - The Path to SQLSRV32.dll should
4. If either of the values are missing or incorrect add/modify them. A value can be edited by double clicking on it and a new one can be added by right clicking an empty space on the right window pane and clicking New -> String Value.
5. After fixing these values try to install the All Orders 4 Server Setup again. If the same error occurs download this registry file. Just unzip and double click the registry file to import it directly into your
Call to speak with a NumberCruncher Solutions Consultant at: